Join me for a FREE webinar on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 7 PM EST / 4 PM PST.
Space is limited.
Title: Healthy Whole Grains: Soaking, Sprouting & Sourdough
Date: Thursday, February 9, 2012
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST (4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST)
In this free webinar, we’ll cover:
- What kinds of whole grains can be sprouted
- How soaking, sprouting and using sourdough neutralize anti-nutrients like phytic acid
- When to sprout, when to soak, and when to use sourdough
- How to make whole grains kid-friendly
- How to save time preparing whole grains
- How to save money preparing whole grains
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer